5 Reasons Why New Moms Need To Be In The Loop!
Loopy® makes it hard to drop your phone.
Especially on your face!
Simply said, the iPhone 6 and especiallythe iPhone 6 plus is just too big for one handed use, even with their new 'double tap' feature. Loopy allows you to reach every square inch of your phone with ease.
And don't forget about phone calls. Loopy allows you to take calls in comfort and style.
With your finger in the loop just allow the loop to do all of the work.
Who isn't always carrying a million things at once? Simply flip grab and go. You don't know how nice having an extra hand is until you're in the loop!
Cameras on phones are getting better and better while the phones themselves are getting harder and harder to hold. Loopy® allows you to feel secure in whatever position you have to put your phone in for the perfect photo.
One case equals endless possibilities, especially when you can add a loop pack for under $5.
Click On Your Phone Type Below To Get In The Loop TODAY!
Back to Top ↑
Hold Your Phone with Your Left Hand?
Not a problem!
Below are some frequently asked questions to help you decide if a lefty model Loopy is for you. In short, it's all about which hand you predominantly HOLD your phone with :)
If you'd like to purchase a left-handed Loopy, simply type out 'LEFTY' in your order during checkout in the notes section. If you're ordering multiple Loopy Cases, please note which models you'd like a LEFTY version of as well.
(Please click any question to expand the answer)
Do I need a left-handed model Loopy?
- The best way to decide whether you need a left-handed version is answered by this question: which hand do you hold your phone with MOST of the time? If the left hand, please request a LEFTY model via the instructions above. If the right hand, no note is needed since this is the default orientation for Loopy :)
What is the difference between a lefty and righty Loopy?
- The loop angle. We set the loop at a specific angle for the most comfort and best performance of your case. You can see the loop angle below:
LEFTY Loopy Example
RIGHTY Loopy Example
Can I still use my phone with my right hand if I get a lefty model?
- Absolutely. Most of us here at Loopy HQ use our cases with both hands with EASE. Our loops are made to be comfortable and versatile for use with both of your hands. The loop angle is simply there to give you maximum comfort with your dominant hand, but does not hinder your ability to use it with the other.
I'm right-handed but use my phone with my left hand. Should I get a lefty?
- Think about the question within the first FAQ question written here. This should help you determine what is best for you!
Anything else I should know?
- Keep in mind that you will be able to use your phone one-handed with a Loopy. This is a game changer! Using your phone one-handed is awesome. Select your dominant hand based on the info above and you shouldn't have a problem at all :)