Introducing our brand new Super Loops!
We've been working on this project for over a year and we've finally discovered the perfect loop! Introducing our new and improved Super Loops!
"I will tell you the truth. I LOVE THE NEW LOOP. I really don’t know what you did to it but it is so much better than the previous loops. Feels better on the finger and is much stronger!“
- Jason, early Super Loop beta tester
It's time to StoptheDrop™
The goal in creating Loopy was simple: make a case that protects your phone better than the rest, yet doesn’t add unnecessary bulk. We've German-engineered Loopy to give it everything you could possibly want in a perfectly balanced slim case.
We've designed Loopy from hundreds of reviews to bring you the best case possible, designed for you. Here are some of the details behind the design:
- 1) Durable, Crack Resistant Outer Shell
- 2) Patented Interchangeable & Fully Adjustable Loops for easy changeability
- 3) All Ports Fully Accessible for your charging port and speakers
Designed by YOU
We vigorously test your case to bring you the highest quality and most secure protection possible. We call this new type of protection 'pro-active protection'.
- 4) Shock Absorbent Wrap-Around Bumper to protect your phone on all angles
- 5) Easy-Press Buttons because pushing your buttons should feel like nothings there
- 6) Raised Front Lip to protect your screen when placed face down & also work with tempered glass screen protectors
Award Winning Design
Loopy took first place back-to-back at the 2013 Purdue University Big Sell Entrepreneurship Competition & the 2013 Indiana University IDEA Competition for it's multi-patented design.
We couldn't be more proud and eager to share Loopy with you.
Loopy protects your phone better than even the bulkiest of cases, yet only adds 3mm to your device.
Full Coverage Protection
Loopy's dual-molded outer shell gives you advanced shock absorption just in case a drop should ever occur. Plus, Loopy's raised front lip protects your phone from face down drops or table tosses.
Designed With Comfort In Mind
Loopy's specifically engineered loop angle and placement allows for users with any hand sizes to fit securely and comfortably in the loop. And when we say it's comfy, we mean SUPER comfy.
Most of us only have one case, so wouldn't it be nice to simply switch a loop to change things up? We thought so too! All loops are interchangeable to any color you want, plus they're adjustable for any finger size.
How does a 30 day trial sound?
Try Loopy for 30 days risk-free. If you don't love it, send it back and we'll refund your entire order, including shipping*. No questions asked.
We know you want your new Loopy ASAP, who wouldn't? This is why we ship orders out the door within 24 hours, every time.
*Not applicable to pre-orders
We ship USPS First Class Domestic and International to over 67 countries around the world and counting.
We've built your Loopy to outlive your next upgrade. If there is ever an issue with your case, we replace it. Period.
Not a problem!
Below are some frequently asked questions to help you decide if a lefty model Loopy is for you. In short, it's all about which hand you predominantly HOLD your phone with :)
If you'd like to purchase a left-handed Loopy, simply type out 'LEFTY' in your order during checkout in the notes section. If you're ordering multiple Loopy Cases, please note which models you'd like a LEFTY version of as well.
(Please click any question to expand the answer)
Do I need a left-handed model Loopy?
- The best way to decide whether you need a left-handed version is answered by this question: which hand do you hold your phone with MOST of the time? If the left hand, please request a LEFTY model via the instructions above. If the right hand, no note is needed since this is the default orientation for Loopy :)
What is the difference between a lefty and righty Loopy?
- The loop angle. We set the loop at a specific angle for the most comfort and best performance of your case. You can see the loop angle below:
LEFTY Loopy Example
RIGHTY Loopy Example
Can I still use my phone with my right hand if I get a lefty model?
- Absolutely. Most of us here at Loopy HQ use our cases with both hands with EASE. Our loops are made to be comfortable and versatile for use with both of your hands. The loop angle is simply there to give you maximum comfort with your dominant hand, but does not hinder your ability to use it with the other.
I'm right-handed but use my phone with my left hand. Should I get a lefty?
- Think about the question within the first FAQ question written here. This should help you determine what is best for you!
Anything else I should know?
- Keep in mind that you will be able to use your phone one-handed with a Loopy. This is a game changer! Using your phone one-handed is awesome. Select your dominant hand based on the info above and you shouldn't have a problem at all :)