Z About Loopy | The Best Phone Case for Running
Loopy is a team of avid triathletes who were looking for a case that wasn't bulky yet allowed for enough protection to give us peace of mind. In 2012, we couldn't find that solution (of course after cracking a screen the first day a team member upgraded their phone HA!), so we made it! Since then, we've learned so much from our customers and developed the Loopy Vibe - the perfect blend of slimness, security, and style.
Loopy is awesome for running, and a handful of our customers use it solely for that purpose, but most agree that it's so much more...
Secure, adjustable, and interchangeable loops.
Flip Loopy to the back of your hand to 'multigrasp' securely and confidently.
Great for putting in your headphones and grabbing a swig of water.
Loopy makes one-handed use a cinch, even with the iPhone 6 Plus!
Tons of interchangeable loops keep your Loopy as fresh as your outfit, cheaply!
Other key features:
- Loops are strong, can withstand up to 8lbs of tug
- Loopy Vibe comes with 4 different colored loops
- Slim profile keeps your phone light
- Loops smoosh flat keeping our cases pocket-friendly - in fact, never leave your pocket without being in the Loop!
- Protecting edges and raised bumper afford the peace of mind you desire
- Easy to clean/wipe down
- Works with most oversize headphone jacks
- Worry about breaking your PR, not your phone!
Thanks, all-the-way-to-the-bottom reader.
shhh take this 10% off coupon :)
Coupon Code =
Hold Your Phone with Your Left Hand?
Not a problem!
Below are some frequently asked questions to help you decide if a lefty model Loopy is for you. In short, it's all about which hand you predominantly HOLD your phone with :)
If you'd like to purchase a left-handed Loopy, simply type out 'LEFTY' in your order during checkout in the notes section. If you're ordering multiple Loopy Cases, please note which models you'd like a LEFTY version of as well.
(Please click any question to expand the answer)
Do I need a left-handed model Loopy?
- The best way to decide whether you need a left-handed version is answered by this question: which hand do you hold your phone with MOST of the time? If the left hand, please request a LEFTY model via the instructions above. If the right hand, no note is needed since this is the default orientation for Loopy :)
What is the difference between a lefty and righty Loopy?
- The loop angle. We set the loop at a specific angle for the most comfort and best performance of your case. You can see the loop angle below:
LEFTY Loopy Example
RIGHTY Loopy Example
Can I still use my phone with my right hand if I get a lefty model?
- Absolutely. Most of us here at Loopy HQ use our cases with both hands with EASE. Our loops are made to be comfortable and versatile for use with both of your hands. The loop angle is simply there to give you maximum comfort with your dominant hand, but does not hinder your ability to use it with the other.
I'm right-handed but use my phone with my left hand. Should I get a lefty?
- Think about the question within the first FAQ question written here. This should help you determine what is best for you!
Anything else I should know?
- Keep in mind that you will be able to use your phone one-handed with a Loopy. This is a game changer! Using your phone one-handed is awesome. Select your dominant hand based on the info above and you shouldn't have a problem at all :)